Master Anthony Garcia
After over 25 years of dedication to the Art of Fighting, Muay Thai, and other Martial Arts, Grand Master Toddy proudly awarded Anthony Garcia the title of Arjarn “Master” of Muay Thai. Arjarn Garcia is now recognized as one of only 5 non Thai Muay Thai Masters in the United States. He is also one of the very few Instructors worldwide who possesses 3 Arjarn titles from 3 different Muay Thai Grand Masters in Thailand, the Mecca of Muay Thai.
All rankings were officially witnessed and signed by the Thai Governing body, the Muay Thai Council, a division of the Thai Government.
Muay Thai has always been a passion for Arjarn Garcia whom is honored to have received such a prestigious award by Grand Master Toddy and the government of Thailand. Dee Mak (good work) Arjarn Garcia!
Arjarn Garcia has been training in the Martial Arts for almost 30 years. His ability to teach and help Martial Artists and Athletes achieve all their fitness goals is superb. Master Garcia has traveled across the country and internationally to train with some of the best Martial Artists and Masters in the world.
To name a few: Grand Master Toddy, Master Sane, Master K, Arjarn Mac, Master Saohin, Saekson Janjira, Samart Payakaroon, Matee, Pongsan, Sakasem, Jongsanan, Master Nop, Master Luk Cheng, Kaensak, Arjarn Sangar, Grand Master Woody, Kru Robert, Kru Ritt, UFC Fighters, Pro MMA fighters, multiple Lumpini and Raja Stadium Champions as well as World Champions, plus many more…
Arjarn Garcia continually upgrades his talent toolbox and keeps his skills sharp. Embark on this journey with him; we all have much to learn.
- Certified Arjarn in Muay Thai under Grand Master Toddy, M.T.I.A.
- Certified Muay Thai Kru Instructor under Grand Master Toddy, M.T.I.A.
- Certified Muay Thai Trainer under Grand Master Toddy, M.T.I.A.
- Certified Muay Thai Fighter, Grand Master Toddy, M.T.I.A.
- Certified Muay Thai Referee, M.T.I.A.
- Certified Muay Thai Judge, M.T.I.A.
- Certified Muay Thai/Muay Boran Arjarn under Grand Master Woody, K.M.T.A.
- Certified Muay Boran Arjarn, Master Sane T., K.M.T.A.
- Certified Krabi Krabong Instructor, Master Sane T., K.M.T.A.
Other Certifications, to name a few:
- Certified USA Weightlifting Coach
- Certified USA Track and Field, Speed Development Specialist
- Certified USA Boxing Coach
- Olympic Level Karate Coach
- Certified Flexibility Specialist, Wharton Method
- Certified Pilates Instructor, Mat/Apparatus/Props
- Certified Sports Nutritionist
More Specialized Degrees:
- Therapeutic Recreation Specialist, Mercy College
- Physical Therapy, New York Medical College
- NSCA, C.S.C.S. Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Massage Therapy, New York College
- Active Release Techniques, NY Chiropractic College
- Biomedical Research Scientist-Texas A & M University
- Sports and Injury Rehabilitation and Management, American College of Sports Medicine
- KinesioTape Pediatric Specialist, KinesioTaping Association International
- Certified Therapeutic Listening Specialist for Pediatrics
- Certified Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Therapy and Sensory Integration
- Certified Sensory Processing Disorder Specialist (SPD)
- Certified Pediatric Specialist in Multisensory Techniques (SPD)
Lisa joined us in the 2009-10 Training Program. Early on, Master Garcia noticed the fire in her and her ability to want to teach and help others. He encouraged her to pursue her passion to Teach and eventually Compete in a Muay Thai Tournament. Master Garcia took her under his wing, mentored her, and helped mold her into the Awesome Teacher she has become today.
Throughout the years, Lisa has stepped up to become the second face of Garcia Muay Thai and we are very fortunate to have her. She is a Passionate student who is always willing to learn. Currently, Lisa helps guide our Awesome Kids Martial Arts Program and she is busy throughout the day as a much sought after Muay Thai Trainer and Fitness Instructor for kids and adults. When she is away from the gym, she works as a Cardiac Nurse at 2 different hospitals. Lisa is married and has 1 child whom is the love of her life.
- B.S. Nursing – Adelphi University
- B.A. Psychology – Adelphi University
- Muay Thai Level 1 Trainer under Master Anthony Garcia
- Muay Thai Competitor
- Judo Shodan First Degree Black Belt
- Empire State Games Judo Gold Medalist / National Judo Competitor
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer CPT
- NASM Mixed Martial Arts Specialist
- AFAA Group Specialist Certifited
- Spartan SGX Coach
- Spartan Strong Instructor
- TRX Certified Trainer
- USAW Olympic Lifting Coach
Certifications in Progress:
- Yoga Instructor
- Precision Nutrition Coach